International shipping available
International shipping available
Now you can achieve the custom look of embroidery without the custom price tag or inconvenience of an embroidery shop. Bride Patches can be applied using it's heat transfer iron-on backing onto any fabric that can withstand the heat of a hot iron.
Check the tag on your item to see if it can be ironed.
Wish to apply to a more delicate fabric that cannot be ironed? No Problem, Bride Patch can be sewn on with a sewing machine or stitched with a simple needle and thread.
Denim, leather, canvas, fur, suede, corduroy, or even flannel! The possibilities are endless, and your wedding jacket (or any other garment you wish to personalize) will be as unique as you are! Here is a cheat sheet of fabrics that can and cannot be ironed.
Check the tag on your item to see if it can be ironed and withstand High Heat
Here is a cheat sheet of fabrics that can and cannot be ironed.
1. Lay the item flat on an ironing board. A thick towel doubled up on a table works, too!
2. Position the patch on the item.
3. Heat up the iron to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. IMPORTANT- steam setting must be turned off.
4. Cover with a thin scrap of fabric such as a pillowcase.
5. Position the iron on the patch and press down firmly with as much pressure as you can. Do not move the iron back and forth. Hold iron there for 30 seconds. Move across entire patch in sections.
6. Turn the garment inside-out, repeat steps 4 & 5, pressing iron on back side of patch.
7. Allow patch to cool and enjoy! For additional stability, Bride Patch can be secured at the corners with a needle and matching thread.
Bride Patches can be sewn on directly to the garment or fabric you wish with simple hand stitching. It requires minimal sewing experience and can be done quickly. Be sure to use a matching thread color so that the stitching is not visible on the patch. We recommend you search for tutorials online, a plethora of information and step by step instruction can be found on YouTube which can be most helpful. Below is basic instruction.
1. Pin patch to fabric so that it is secure and in the desired location. It is important to make sure the patch will not move while you are stitching.
2. Starting from the inside of the garment, create even and consistent stitches around the patch about 1/4 inch long. Because Bride Patch is laser cut to mimic an custom embroidered product we recommend stitching around the outside and inside border of the entire patch for maximum attachement.
3. Secure the tails of your thread with knots and check the to see that the patch is secure and doesn't move when tugged or pulled.
4. Remove pins and look at what you've just created!
Own a sewing machine and have sewing experience? Patches can be sewn on using a basic stitch along the outside and inside borders. We recommend you search for tutorials online, a plethora of information and step-by-step instruction can be found on YouTube which can be most helpful.
If you wish to sew on your patch but have no prior sewing experience, please consult a professional for application.
After applying patch, garments can be machine washed on a gentle or hand wash cycle. Hang or line dry. Check patch frequently for edges coming up or loose stitching. Repair as needed with matching thread to keep your patch looking great!
Thanks for checking out my deal! Get 15% off your total purchase by using code 15OFF